1. The United States has become the world's largest economy, and there should be no doubt. The United States has been the absolute NO.1 in the world economy since it became the world's largest industrial output country in 1894. According to the statistics of economic data in 2018, the total US GDP is 20.5 trillion US dollars.
2. China has become the second-largest economy in the world. This is also easy to understand because China has been a teenager for the second time in the world, and economic growth has maintained a relatively high rate until now, and the gap with the United States is getting smaller and smaller. Economic statistics in 2018 show that China The total GDP is 13.6 trillion US dollars.
3. Japan is the third-largest economy in the world. Japan has been the second-largest economy in the world for a long time, but since the late 1980s, Japan’s economic bubble has directly prevented Japan’s overall economy from achieving decent growth or even negative growth for more than 20 years. In 2011, Japan's total GDP was surpassed by my country, but with its solid foundation, it is still the third-largest economy in the world. Statistics of economic data in 2018 show that Japan's total GDP is 5.07 trillion US dollars.
4. Germany's fourth-largest economy in the world. Germany's old industrial power, although defeated in World War II, is the same as Japan. But like Japan, the economy has risen again after World War II. The total GDP in 2018 was 4 trillion US dollars.
5. Britain, the fifth-largest economy in the world. Britain is one of the old industrial powers. Compared to the sunless empire that year, Britain today is in decline. But still relying on a strong industrial foundation, the scale of the economy is still in the forefront of the world, with a total GDP of 2.8 trillion US dollars in 2018.
6. The sixth-largest economy in France. France has a very strong history and development path with the United Kingdom, and it is also one of the old industrial powers in Europe. The total GDP in 2018 was US$2.79 trillion.
7. India is the seventh-largest economy in the world. India is characterized by a large population, but its industry and various infrastructures are very backward. However, economic development has been good in recent years. With its huge population, it has become one of the world's major economies. The total GDP in 2018 was 2.68 trillion US dollars.
8. The eighth-largest economy in the world in Italy. The birthplace of the European Renaissance, Italy is also regarded as one of the earlier developed industrial countries in European countries. Even in the colonial era, it caught up with the last tail. It once had some colonies, but its combat power was very bad. It was once used by Africa. Ethiopian soldiers lost their helmets to remove their armor. But the economic strength is not bad. The total GDP in 2018 was US$2.08 trillion.
9. The ninth-largest economy in Brazil. Brazil is the country with the largest land area and population in South America, but its economic performance is not very good, and it has not achieved many dazzling results. On the whole, South America is a place that is not concerned by the world. In 2018, Brazil's GDP totaled US$1.9 trillion.
10. Canada's tenth largest economy in the world. Canada is a highly developed capitalist country in North America, adjacent to the United States. The population is not too large, only 37 million people, and the land is sparsely populated. The total GDP in 2018 was 1.7 trillion US dollars. It can be said that Canada is a very rich country.
Comments are closed.